Content Creator (Part-time) - Contract
The Extension Bar is looking for a video and photo content creator who can film, edit and capture net new content for our multiple social media platforms. The ideal candidate will have a passion for hair and makeup, be an expert with professional video and photo editing software and bring creative and engaging content to life.
We recommend you visit our multiple social media platforms prior to applying for this role.
- Work with TEB social media manager to identify content gaps.
- Provide insights to the creative direction of content.
- Plan and execute a production plan and socialize among stakeholders.
- Film, edit and capture content as per company's requirements.
- Act as director during video production with other influencers.
- Operate and maintain filming equipment for all production event.
- Deliver assets within specified deadlines.
- Passion and expertise with hair and makeup.
- Knowledge of social media trends and platforms. i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software.
- Previous experience as a vlogger or social media influencer is an asset.
- Experience in product photography is an asset.
- Ability to commute to various locations across the Greater Toronto area is an asset
We recommend you submit a digital portfolio along with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com no later than Monday January 25th, 2021. Please use 'Content Creator' in the subject field.
We thank all applicants for your interest but only those selected will be contacted for interview.